The Intoxicologist

Monday, May 5, 2008

Straight Up Cocktails New Site Information

Straight Up Cocktails has moved to a new site. While I endeavor to keep Straight Up Cocktails up to date, the new site allows for more options to give you more information. Currently I am working on new pages for the Expanding World of Liqueurs as new liqueurs are introduced to the market. Also in the works for the new site is a listing of carbohydrate counts for liqueurs.

All the articles from Straight Up Cocktails have been moved to the new site, so nothing has been lost. If you have suggestions, questions, recipes or liquors you would like to learn about, email me or drop me a line in the comment section. I would love to hear from you. Please click on the link and have a look around.
http://intoxicologist.wordpress.com/


As always, thank you for reading!
The Intoxicologist

No comments: