The Intoxicologist

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pinky Vodka: Amaze Me


I found something interesting today developed by champion Scandinavian wine tasters. Meet Pinky. The introduction to “The World’s Most Beautiful Vodka” through the eyes of the official website is sufficient temptation to lead me in search of this charming vodka. Pinky’s beauty is said to be more than superficial. Five times distilled from pure glacial water and Swedish winter wheat is only the beginning. Violets, rose petals and ten other botanicals are hand blended to create Pinky. The pink hue delicately balances with the name.

The website says, “prepare to be amazed.” I would love to be amazed as Pinky seems to be a marvelous addition to the vodka family with its delicate blend. Below is just one of the many recipes I found and would love to sample. If you have tried Pinky, drop me a line and tell me what you think.

Naked Pinky Cosmo
1 part Pinky
Splash of cranberry juice
2 squeezes of lime
Splash of simple syrup

Stir over ice. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a lime wedge.

No comments: